Rehobeth, Inc. is a nonprofit organization under 501c3. It is our mission, duty, and purpose to provide supportive and education through training services, recruitment and job placement for safety professionals. We will assist individuals seeking employment from low-income areas, Veterans, and ex-offenders to help reduce recidivism rates. These individuals will benefit from the program by receiving professional training that will enable them to obtain long-term employment. Our programs are provided in Chicago, NY, Atlanta, and FL.
The organization is operated by Shiron Vick, owner of Vick Companies which has been in existence for over 22 years. Mr. Vick saw the need to help others and has the experience in the industry, passing on his knowledge to the community and changing lives.
Adult learners will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following areas upon completion of training:
- *Problem Solving
- *Effective Oral/Written Communication Skills
- *Time Management
- *Workplace Professionalism
- *Work Ethic
- *Teamwork/Ability to Collaborate
- *Industrial Intelligence
- *Critical Thinking
- *OSHA 10 Hour (Construction & General Industry)
- *OSHA 30 Hour (Construction & General Industry)
- *First Aid/ CPR
- * Hazwoper (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response) 8,24 and 40 Hour Program Components